Arundel Removals by EuroXpress
Our EuroXpress Arundel Removals team are well aware of the narrow and steep roads Arundel has. Therefore we have a range of vehicles to pick from when deciding which would be best for your Arundel house removal.
We understand that in some cases, a larger removals vehicle may not be able to get near your property. If so, we can trans-ship from a larger lorry to a small van or vice-versa until your house removal is completed.
We are familiar with the properties in Arundel and know that some have four or more floors.
We’re happy to quote for a larger team of removal specialists to help the day move along swiftly and efficiently.
Our removal surveyors will happily discuss access and vehicle size when providing your quote for your Arundel move.
We also cover Yapton, Barnham, Walberton and Fontwell.
- Construction on Arundel Castle began on December 25 1067 as a moat and bailey structure.
- Arundel Castle was built in 1068.
- The average price for a property in Arundel was £448,429 in November 2017, a rise of 0.23% in the last 3 months according to Zoopla.
- In 2011 The population of Arundel was estimated 4,475.
- The Cathedral was founded by Henry 15th Duke of Norfolk, whose old established family own extensive estates around Arundel.
- The Cathedral was completed on 1st July 1873, to designs of Joseph Hansom, inventor of the Hansom cab.
- Parking in arundel link https://www.arun.gov.uk/arundel-car-park-information-charges