Chertsey Removals is run by EuroXpress Removals.
About Chertsey Removals by EuroXpress, Surrey.
EuroXpress specialise in Domestic and Commercial removals of all sizes with vehicles from a 3.5 ton panel van up to a 21 ton removal spec truck for all your needs.
Optional full packing services are carried out by fully trained EuroXpress Staff. Furthermore, EuroXpress also have an optional Unpacking service.
Our removal vehicles have side and rear loading doors to make access easier for loading and unloading. The longest removal trucks are 44 ft long and require a minimum of 4 parked cars worth of space outside the property.
Short notice and emergency removal availability 7 days a week including bank holidays.
Long distance specialists full and part loads, dedicated and shared runs available throughout the UK.
EuroXpress is a family run business aiming to help relieve the stress on removal day for all our customers.
We understand that the largest vehicle you may be able to get near your property is a small van.
Due to this we can tranship to a larger lorry, please let our team know if access is an issue.
We are happy to quote for a larger removal team to make the day go more swiftly and efficiently.
We also cover other local villages and towns such as Addlestone, Ottershaw, Lyne, Thorpe and Laleham Reach.
- For council band rates for Chertsey, please click here.
- Chertsey was one of the oldest market towns in England.
- In 2016, the population of Chertsey was estimated 14,467.
- The average property price in Chertsey was £468,425 in February 2018. Therefore a fall of 0.35% over the last three months according to Zoopla.
- Chertsey Bridge is a Scheduled Ancient Monument and Grade II*listed structure.