Havant Removals by EuroXpress
Welcome to EuroXpress Havant removals
Our friendly removal surveyor can visit your home to enable us to provide you with a free no obligation quote.
They will also be able to answer any questions you may have about the removal or packing options available.
EuroXpress has a large range of vehicles to suit your individual needs, whether you are moving to or from Havant or the surrounding areas of Leigh Park, Waterlooville and Hayling Island.
- The average price property in Havant was £262,464 in November 2017, which was a fall of 0.07% in the last three months according to Zoopla
- The population of Havant was estimated 120,000.
- In 1847, Havant became connected by railway to Portsmouth and to Brighton via Chichester and this was followed by the Portsmouth Direct Line to London in 1859.
- The branch line to Hayling Island ran from 1867 until the mid-1960s rationalisation.
- Havant Junction is significant on the South Coastway line.
- Havant bus station serves the town of Havant. The main operators are First Hampshire & Dorset and Stagecoach in Hampshire Bus services go from Havant as far afield as Fareham, Waterlooville, Southsea, Hayling Island and Brighton.