Croydon Removals from EuroXpress
EuroXpress Croydon Removals, London offer a high standard in removals and all our various services. We cover office, commercial and house removals from small to large.
Our removal lorries are fully London compliant and fulfil all of the requirements requested by The Mayor and TFL. Our lorries have LEZ exhausts which allow us to enter the Low Emission Zone freely, also the lorries have side guards around the whole vehicle to protect cyclists and pedestrians. They are complete with additional mirrors to give the driver a better view of cyclists and pedestrians.
Contact us today to discuss your move to or from the Croydon area.
- The average price for a property in Croydon was £379,794 in November 2017 which is a rise of 0.12% in the last 3 months.
- The population of Croydon was estimated 381,000- the second most populated borough in London!
- Croydon has 84,000 young people under the age of 15, the largest number of any other borough.
- Croydon was the first area outside central London to use postcodes.
- The County Borough of Croydon was a local government district in and around the town of Croydon in north east Surrey, England from 1889 to 1965. Since 1965 the district has been part of the London Borough of Croydon within Greater London