Croydon Removals from EuroXpress
EuroXpress Croydon Removals, We offer a high standard in removals and with all of our various services.
We cover office, commercial and house removals from small to largest.
Our removal lorries are fully London compliant and fulfill
all of the requirements requested by The Mayor and TFL.
Our lorries have LEZ exhausts which allow us to enter the Low Emission Zone freely,
also the lorries have side guards around the whole vehicle to protect cyclists and help protect pedestrians.
They are complete with additional mirrors to give the driver a better view of cyclists and pedestrians.
Contact us today to discuss your move to or from the Croydon area.
- The average price for a property in Croydon was £380,857 in April 2020 which is a rise of 0.62% in the last 3 months.
- The population of Croydon was estimated 381,000- the second most populated borough in London!
- Croydon has 84,000 young people under the age of 15, the largest number of any other borough.
- Croydon was the first area outside central London to use postcodes.
- The County Borough of Croydon was a local government district in and around the town of Croydon in north east Surrey, England from 1889 to 1965. Since 1965 the district has been part of the London Borough of Croydon within Greater London
Our Online Quote Form, 2 minutes to fill out
Please click the icon below that relates to the service your after
Personalised services To suit your budget.
Our Platinum Service Tailored to House Removals & Business Removals