Our Business relocations operate 7 days a week with weekend relocation packages
to save disruption of your business if needed.
Our Business Relocations Service covers warehouse, racking, stock,
machinery, and offices with crates, packing, unpacking and transport options available.
EuroXpress offer a personal and professional Office & Warehouse Removals Service, from simple office moves to complete business relocations with a main catchment area covering Worthing, Brighton, Bognor, Chichester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tunbridge Wells, Crawley & London.
Some of our typical move types:
- Large office moves
- Small office removals
- Departmental moves
- Full business relocations
- Container door vehicles for on street moves
- Moves with limited access
- Awkward or heavy items including safes and filing cabinets
- Local office removal discounts
- Storage services
We specialize in local and long distance services to get you where you need to be.
- Business Relocations
- Businesses with warehouses and offices to move or either – we can move both simultaneous
- Store rooms, pallets, machinery and equipment
- We can supply removals vehicles for the office relocation
- Artic lorries with box or curtain siders for transportation of your warehouse stock
- Hiabs, cranes, flatbed trucks available – we can provide it all
- Shipping containers – 20ft and 40ft relocated
All business moves are handled with care and consideration, EuroXpress offer services that are flexible and tailored to your needs.
Contact us today for our experienced Commercial Surveyor to visit your existing premises. We’ll be happy to discuss your requirements and will provide a quote along with personalised tips.
Once you have decided to use EuroXpress, we will help you with the preparations such as moving items to another depot or branch, packing services, dismantling, supplying crates or boxes or all of the above.
CRATES ARE BEST WHEN LARGE VOLUME OF GOODS ARE TO BE MOVED
Crates are sturdy, strong, easy to handle. They do not dent and allow you to use sack trolleys and skates to save your back when moving high volume.
- £1 per week per lidded crate
- £2.50 IT crates
- £25 per week dollys, skates or trolleys
- All non returned crates charged at £20 each
£1.50 if under 100 crates to cover costs
|Area||Delivery||Collection||Per 50 Crates Per week|
If you would like to visit our blog pages on helpful tips feel free.
- How to move business
- When is the best timing to move business or warehouse
- How to grow my business from the move
- How to design my new business warehouse
- Should I rent or buy business premises
- When is the Best time to move Business
- Some ideas for ways to improve production at my new Business
- Our Business and commercial moves surveyor