New Forest Removals by EuroXpress
EuroXpress have carried out many house removals in the New Forest. The majority of these have been very large removals requiring one or two of our largest removal spec vehicles which are 44 ft long and hold a whopping 2200 cubic feet each!
We have a whole range of vehicles in the fleet which include a panel van for the smallest of moves, our 3.5 ton Luton van vehicles for small moves, our 7.5 ton lorries which we generally use for 1-2 bedroomed houses, and finally the 17 & 21 ton trucks for 3 bedrooms+ and large house moves.
Our removal surveyor will happily discuss your requirements with you over the phone or at your home, and will then let you know how much cubic feet they estimate your property holds and which of our vehicles would be the best option for you.
We can arrange your storage needs to create more space to sell the house quicker or to put your household goods into storage so that you do not break the chain.
About The New Forest
- The average property price for The New Forest in February 2018 was £426,092 which was a fall of 0.23% in the last 3 months according to Zoopla
- Population – 172,000 in the New Forest, 35,000 in the National Park area
- The New Forest is not new: it was created as a royal hunting ground by William the Conqueror in 1079.
- New Forest ponies, the area’s most famous residents, appear to be wild but they are all owned by people known as commoners whose properties give them historic rights to graze animals.
- Donkeys, cattle, pigs and sheep also graze freely in the New Forest alongside the ponies.