Memorabilia Stock Removals from EuroXpress
Euroxpress offers a professional memorabilia stock removals service. Our objective with moves of this type is not just moving from a to b but thinking out of the box by looking at the bigger picture and learning about your business history.
When looking at a company that requires memorabilia stock removals, we appreciate that stock control can quickly get out of hand and out of control.
Here at Euroxpress Commercial, our objective as a professional removals company is to find the best way to move the goods systematically and safely, with minimal risk to the damage of any stock or equipment.
Organisation is key, so is experience.
From the Surveyor to the Customer
Often the role of the Business owner or project manager who requested the quote will be mainly interested in the bottom line, the cost of the move.
The biggest question for any business owner: What is more important – price or quality?
Many people think it is easier to hire a 7.5 ton truck but more often than not, this process gets rushed without using the right equipment or expertise.
If mistakes or damage occurs, that is often more costly to the company than a professional move and may take months to repair.
Moving without organisation or professionalism may also result in organised stock becoming disorganised at the other end!
We believe we offer great value for our services, at a competitive price for the service.
If you invite our surveyor to visit your premises, you will also gain some of our knowledge to help you in your decision process.
How to plan for the opportunity of a successful memorabilia move.
- Being able to declutter on things that are not needed – we offer a clearance service
- Having the chance to organise the warehouse and stock with the process that the business needs to run smoother systematically – we also offer Crate Rental for an easier move
Organising Stock – we can help
- How to organise the stock in a beneficial way
- How to label the stock to help for the future
- How to plan the new layout for the new premises in a productive manner
What is the best timing to move my company with minimum disruption?
- Out of hours
- Quiet days
- School holidays
- Between Christmas and New Year
What is the quickest, safest way to move the company?
- Roll cages
- Pallet boxes
- Cardboard boxes
- Specialised removal trucks, vans, and lorries
The things we love to look for when assessing a commercial move are:
- How can I make this business run smoother?
- What does the business do?
- How can we move the goods safely?
- In a normal working day, what departments need to work next to each other with regards stock or people?
- How can I be a benefit to this company above my competition?
- Can I improve the business in a productive way by organisation?
- Will the business move benefit the business as a whole?
- What services can we offer that will be our unique USP?
Call Euroxpress 08000 565588 for a free no obligation quote.